We have recently moved our email newsletter to AWeber and thought you might like some input as to what we like about their product.
For all of you who are not using an email marketing service for your business, you really should consider doing so. Having an email list or newsletter is the best way to mobilize your audience to take action.
It’s also a great way to maintain an active community of readers/customers for your site. In any case, this post is not about trying to convince you to use an email marketing provider, but if you are in the market for one, this review may help you out.
Enjoy Some Complimentary Savings
Our primary commercial business is managed through PhotoDeck, a photography website with a brain!
We go beyond basic online portfolios and rely on a smart PhotoDeck website to empower our business – this gives us a competitive edge.
- Customer proofing
- Client Private Login Accounts
- Rights Managed, Royalty Free and Plus Pack calculators
- Self fulfilled orders
- Enterprise-grade e-commerce (0% commission)
- Very fast website, no flash, just well written html code…According to Pingdom, PhotoDeck websites are typically faster than 92% of all websites tested via their service
- Built in Timeline and analytics
- Mobile friendly, resizing on the fly and creating layouts that work on all screens, laptop, tablets and phones. Plus all the features continue to work, regardless of the platform.
- No commission on your sales. Founder JF comments “We stick to what we’re best at, being a technology provider. In the same way that we don’t come between you and your clients, so we don’t step between you and your business partners.”
- Enhancements are ongoing by those who themselves are in the Photography business. In the last few months alone, Photodeck has rolled a print partner program.
- It integrates with WordPress. If you have a self hosted WordPress website, then you can take your Photodeck style settings and export them to WordPress. This means that you can achieve a consistent look between your blog and your Photodeck site
Want to learn more…simply click here and use our referral code YG@UYIFGS during sign up to save 50% off your first month subscription.
We have been using the Zenfolio hosting service for organizing and presenting our personal family photos and videos online.
We think Zenfolio is a great service, and we wanted to recommend that you open an account as well.
Some of the features Zenfolio offers are:
• Unlimited storage for your photos and videos
• Elegant pages with a variety of layouts and designs including creating your own completely custom designs that you can edit without any knowledge of coding
• Beautiful presentation of your photos and videos
• A very easy to use and intuitive interface
• Full screen Slideshows with music (50 free songs are included)
• Ability to link to many image sizes and share your photos and videos on Facebook and Twitter directly from your account. This way, you can upload files only once and share them any way you like.
You can use our referral code V8Q-XN2-5DV during sign up to save 10% off your own subscription. Once you subscribe you’ll get your own code and if you get enough referrals you may never need to pay for the service again.
Zenfolio offers a free Trial account for two weeks so you can see if you like it. I really think you should give it a try.